BLACK = I would date you.
GREEN = I think you’re cute.
BLUE = You are my tumblr crush.
GREY = I wish you would notice me.
PURPLE = I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
TEAL = We have a lot in common.
YELLOW = I don’t know you at all.
ORANGE = I don’t like your blog.
BROWN = I don’t like you.
PINK = I think you are unattractive.
RED = I hate you with a burning passion.
WHITE = You scare me.
- Blackjack City: Boomboxes on every corner, where the inhabitants wear crazy yet cool hairstyles, drive really fast in racing cars, and wear sunglasses, even at night. "I Am The Best" bumperstickers are on every car. A lot of inhabitants have families in A+ City but Blackjack City is very friendly with VIP City inhabitants.
- A+ City: Everyone is a ninja, every restaurant is a buffet, Engrish waffurs are the breakfast of choice, mailboxes are named Pigeon Folders. City is under the watchful eye of the much larger and powerful Cloud City.
- Hottest City: Temperature is always 100 degrees so male inhabitants never wear shirts. Gymnastics are a required course in schools. Everyone starts their conversations by whispering 'JYP.'
- Elf City: Everyone dresses in drag every Friday. There are no dogs: Only turtles are allowed as pets. Every morning, every citizen gets a "Good Morning Beautiful World" wake-up call. Sone City inhabitants love to visit very often. Many different neighborhoods within the city, including: M Neighborhood, KRY Neighborhood, and Happy Neighborhood. Radio shows are more popular than TV.
- Baby City: Everyone has blonde hair. There are no dogs: Only bunnies are allowed as pets. Everyone also has a buddy robot. Everyone believes in aliens.
- IAm City: Men are buff and dress as women when in public. Is the neighboring city next to Hottest City. Voice classes are mandatory after inhabitants turn 3.
- B2UTY CITY: Everyone shuffle walks in their dancing shoes. When greeting someone for the first time, you must strike a Doo-pose. Fiction books are the only books read. Sometimes will mingle with A+ City.
- Diadem City: Everyday they shufflin'. There are zombies that come out at night and you are not safe unless you travel in packs of 7. Native American costumes are forbidden.
- Shawol City: Everyone eats nothing but chicken. Everyone is super curious and also greet newcomers with a "Hello Hello" in singsong voice. Sone City inhabitants love to visit Shawol City randomly. Dinosaurs, although rare, are the pet of choice. Dance classes are required by all residents the moment they can walk.
- KissMe City: No one drinks water: Only Redbull is allowed for consumption. Pigeons are the pet of choice. 'Dora the Explorer' is the #1 most viewed TV show in this city for some reason. Everyone knows Korean and Japanese. Everyone's brain is connected directly to Twitter's server.
- Andromeda City: Very young city that loves neighboring Noona cities. Love soup. Only Shinhwa songs are allowed to be played in public.
- Sone City: Nothing but women. Men are not allowed in the city but Sone City residents freely visit Shawol City, Elf City, and Exotic City very often.
- VIP City: Everyone has multi-colored hair or hair extensions. Toy stores are a BIG deal. Only credit and debit cards are accepted by merchants: cash is thought dirty. Sharpeis are the pets of choice. There are no cars, only tanks. Nightclubs are open 24-7.
- Cloud City: All men are ninjas. When it rains, every man takes his shirt off and goes outside for no reason. Poledancing is a required course in all schools. Is the larger, more advanced neighbor city to A+ City.
- JayWalker City: Used to be near Hottest City and IAm City but relocated. Everyone has tattoos by their 10th birthday. Everyone has mandatory workout sessions from 3-5pm every day. Their minds, like KissMe City residents, are also hotwired to Twitter.
- BBC City: Derp capital of the world. Dreadlocks are required to be worn at learn 3 months of your life. Kitties are the pets of choice. Known for it's large annual Cucumber Festival. Mixtapes are given away at every street corner.
- BOICE City: Right next to PrimaDonna City. There is no border. It is common for inhabitants of both cities to get lost in the other city, and no one cares or notices, since everyone considers themselves a loner. Everyone can play the guitar. Busan accent is common for some reason.
and my talents include looking at clothes i can’t afford on the internet and crying
- boy: I'll buy you food
- ᄏ: Play any instruments?
- ω: Have you ever dyed your hair? If so, what color(s)?
- △: Have you ever painted the walls of your room?
- 【・ヘ・?】: Ever tripped in front a bunch of people?
- ＊: When was the last time you tied your hair up? (if your hair is long enough)
- 旦: Last time you drove your car (if you can drive/have one)?
- 愛: Are you currently dating?
- 太: When it's New Year's, do you make New Year Resolutions and actually commit to them?
- ＠: Ever felt attracted to the opposite sex before?
- (｀▽´)Ψ: Did you used to play hide-and-seek when you were little inside stores?
- (づ￣ ³￣)づ : Have you ever had to hug someone you didn't want to?
- 空: Did you ever throw up after one roller coaster ride or a few?
- ☆: Have you ever played games such as 'Spin the Bottle'?
- ⊙: Are you happy with where you are in life right now?
- ヽ(ﾟДﾟ)ﾉ: Have you ever wanted to flip a table before? If so, why?
- ピ: Did you like Pokemon as a child?
- (⌒.−): Are there times where you wish to go back in time and redo or fix something you regret?
- ♪: Do you find yourself singing or humming to yourself sometimes?
- ☁: Ever wanted to learn a foreign language?
- (;° ロ°): Have you ever lost your wallet or purse?
- ス: Have you ever swallowed gum?
- ♀: Tell me something that turns you on.
- ♂: Tell me something that turns you off.
- ≋: Post a picture of yourself.
- ⅚: Post the link if your current favorite song.
- ღ: Post a gif of what you're currently feeling right now.
- ≘: Have you ever watched the sun rise?
- ☄: Would you defend a friend if they were in danger?
- હ: Are you still a virgin?
- ➍: Ever been to a concert? Was it fun?
- ♛: Do you like group projects?
- 高: How often do you use headphones/earbuds?
- ಲ: Headphones or earbuds?
- ♞: Showers or baths?
- ✗: Walks on the beach or in a forest?
- ⊙﹏⊙: Which horror movie scared you the most? If any?
- ^∇^: Has your best friend ever made you angry?
- （．＿．）: Do you think you are an awkward person?
- メ: Cupcakes or muffins?
- (●´∀｀●): Ponies or Horses?
- ♯: Would you like to be able to fly?
- (ﾉ´▽｀)ﾉ: Ever done or considered to do drugs?
- ℝ: What color shirt are you currently wearing?
- ☪: Have you ever flipped off someone?
- ♬: Cats or dogs?
- 礼: Would you swim in the lake or ocean?
- の: Chocolate or Vanilla?
- ◐: Have you ever seen a meteor shower?
- ᄇ: Have you ever broken a bone?
- 었: Any tattoos?
- 싫: Any piercings?
- ℨ: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- ℋ: Tell us a recent awkward moment you had.
- ♔: Know the Duck Song? The Llama Song? Banana Phone?
- ۞: What shows did you watch when you were a child?
- ▼: Could you live without the internet?
- Д: Strangest food you've eaten?
- 까: Cookies or brownies?
- raising me the right way
- feeding me
- taking care of me when I was sick
- buying me things and the things I wanted
- giving me money
- asking how my day went
- always being there when I needed you
- giving me a ride to places
- cooking the food
- cleaning the house
- giving me a beautiful face and smile
- taking sacrifices for me
- thank you for being my medicine everyday
- me: i'll do it at 7PM
- time: 7:02PM
- me: oops too late gotta wait till 8 now
if i was famous i’d just tour around the country without telling anyone and go to random college campuses late at night, and i’d wait until i saw one person walking by themselves and i’d walk behind them and put my hands over their eyes and say guess who and when they turned around it’d be me and they’d be like omg and then i’d say “no one will ever believe you” and i’d just sprint off into the moonlight
“sobbing, omg screaming, literally dead” I type as I sit straight-faced and completely devoid of visible emotion in front of my laptop
How other girls sit in class:
How I sit:
Elegance is what I’m best at.